Here are the latest news and updates for the Third Sector Forum from Voluntary Action East Renfrewshire
- The next meeting of the TSF will take place at 2pm on Tuesday 22nd April 2010 at undercover, 56 Kelburn Street, Barrhead. The topic is The Equality Bill 2009, and the guest speaker will be Danny Cunning of ACAS.
- We would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete our short online survey to help us gauge how and when you would prefer to receive these update bulletins in future. The survey is available at http://www.va-er.org.uk/tsf-latest-news/tsf-update-survey and will remain open until 21st April 2010
- The Third Sector Forum met on 23rd March 2010. The guest speaker was Magda Nieradko of the West of Scotland Regional Equality Council Limited on Awareness Raising of Equality Issues.
You can view a recording of Magda’s presentation online.
- Get Ready for It! – Employability event at Barrhead Sports Centre, 30th March 2010, 2pm – 7pm
- Firewalk to raise funds for Guide Dogs – White Cart Pub, Busby – 30th May 2010. Flyer attached.
- On 25 March 2010, the Health and Sport Committee of the Scottish Parliament launched its public call for evidence on the Patient Rights (Scotland) Bill. Further information is available at http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/s3/committees/hs/inquiries/PatientRightsBill/PatientRightsBill.htm
- Third Sector Forum updates can be now be found on the TSF pages of the Voluntary Action East Renfrewshire website at http://www.va-er.org.uk/tsf-latest-news